1) While only Competitors, Judges, and CMC Staff can enter The PIT, there is PLENTY of room around the PIT for family and friends to cheer you on as you crush it!!
2) There is no arguing with the Judges – a no rep is a no rep. If you argue, you’re out.
3) Once your heat is called into the PIT, find yourself a vacant PIT station. Each PIT station includes: a box, Olympic bar, plates, kettlebell, CMC mat for burpee domination, and a dedicated PIT Judge who has been trained to expertly count your reps while providing coaching and motivation!
4) The PIT consists of a 5-minute AMRAP workout (As Many Reps As Possible) of 3 total movements. Your goal is to perform as many reps as possible of all 3 movements in 5 minutes, and your movements depend on your PIT Division (Alpha, Bravo, Delta, Charlie). So for example, Charlie Division competitors must complete 5 shoulder-to-overhead reps before moving onto 7 burpee over box jumps, and finally 9 kettlebell swings, then repeat as many times as possible in 5 minutes.
5) Your final score is your total number of reps, as reported by your PIT Judge. Please see the “SCORING” tab for more information.
Combiners, preregister for any of the events below and when registration opens, you will receive an email with the race specific details and a discount code!
Attention Combiners!! Tonight- join @cmcombine at 7pm at the @reebokfithubusq located on the corner of 14th st and university place for an incredible workout and a Q&A forum on the CMC Brooklyn September 27th event! See you all there!!
Apply your fitness!! The very first National Pro Grid League (NPGL) match ever at Madison Square Garden starts tonight at 7pm. It's the very first league based around fitness competitions in a team setting! #npgl #msg
@cmcombine joined @cfjerseycity at north liberty park over looking the #freedomtower this morning for a workout to honor fallen police officer Detective Melvin Santiago. It was honor to train alongside such incredible people for such an incredible cause. #memorialwod #cfjerseycity #cmc #cmcombine #firstresponders #progenex #crossfit @progenex