1) While only Competitors, Judges, and CMC Staff can enter The PIT, there is PLENTY of room around the PIT for family and friends to cheer you on as you crush it!!
2) There is no arguing with the Judges – a no rep is a no rep. If you argue, you’re out.
3) Once your heat is called into the PIT, find yourself a vacant PIT station. Each PIT station includes: a box, Olympic bar, plates, kettlebell, CMC mat for burpee domination, and a dedicated PIT Judge who has been trained to expertly count your reps while providing coaching and motivation!
4) The PIT consists of a 5-minute AMRAP workout (As Many Reps As Possible) of 3 total movements. Your goal is to perform as many reps as possible of all 3 movements in 5 minutes, and your movements depend on your PIT Division (Alpha, Bravo, Delta, Charlie). So for example, Charlie Division competitors must complete 5 shoulder-to-overhead reps before moving onto 7 burpee over box jumps, and finally 9 kettlebell swings, then repeat as many times as possible in 5 minutes.
5) Your final score is your total number of reps, as reported by your PIT Judge. Please see the “SCORING” tab for more information.
Combiners, preregister for any of the events below and when registration opens, you will receive an email with the race specific details and a discount code!
Double tap if you plan on getting a pre-Thanksgiving workout in. CMC's Winter Assault is only 17 days away. #cmcombine #cmcbaltimore #winterassault #thanksgiving #crossfit
Make the finish line your starting line. Did you sign up for CMC's Winter Assault yet? #cmcombine #cmcbaltimore #winterassault #crossfit #functionalfitness #fitspo
This is one of your PIT judges for CMC's Winter Assault and yes, she's as tough as she looks. Are YOU ready to dominate these three PIT workouts? @sbmorecrossfit is ready for you. #cmcombine #cmcbaltimore #winterassault #baltimore #sbmorecrossfit