- Race as an individual – heats are filled based on date of sign up
- Team Format: minimum team size is 3 people with NO maximum size limit
- 80% of the CMC participants race in a TEAM. Learn more here…
- All team participants are eligible for individual awards!
The PIT is CMC’s first obstacle, requiring both physical and mental fortitude. The PIT consists of a 5 minute AMRAP (As Many Reps As Possible) of 3 movements. The repetitions (rep) per round are: 5 Reps for Movement 1 followed by 7 Reps for Movement 2 followed by 9 Reps for Movement 3. Combiners repeat this rep scheme (5/7/9) for as many Reps as possible in the 5 minutes. Click HERE to learn more!
Do you want the best seats at the CMC Event to see all the action? Then come and support your family and friends that are competing. It is FREE; all you need to do is register by clicking bellow. As a spectator, you will get to enjoy all the action in The CMC PIT, you will have access to some of the CMC Obstacles and you will get to party at the CMC Festival Area.
Are you interested in a Race Entry up to 90% off to a future CMC race (for you or anyone else), then sign up bellow to VOLUNTEER!
Come out race day and help support the CMC competitors! Volunteers are the foundation of event and a great way to get involved. All volunteers will receive a special package and discounts. CLICK HERE to VOLUNTEER!
November 10, 2014 – November 27, 2014
November 28, 2014 – December 6, 2014
December 13, 2014
IF YOUR TEAM HAS:
- 6 to 15 members, you each get $5 refund!
- 16 to 24 members, you each get $10 refund!
- 25+ members, you each get $15 refund!
IF YOU ARE A:
- ACTIVE MILITARY members, you get $20 refund!
- VETERAN members, you get $20 refund!
- STUDENT members, you get $10 refund!
For more information on discounts, click HERE.
34 Market Place
View Larger Map
- Competitors will receive their heat times via e-mail before December 10th.
- Competitors that have signed up after December 10th will receive their heat times on race day and it is suggested that they arrive prior to 11:30am to pick up their packets.
- In assigning the heats, we will do our best to keep teams together as often as possible.
- Race-Day Packet Pick-Up begins at 8 AM.
- Race-Day Registration begins at 8 AM (if the event is not sold out) and it will be $160.
- More Information Coming Soon
- Bag Check - $5 (credit toward CMC Merchandise)
- Change of Clothes
- Towel/Powder etc.
- Cash/Credit Card (*Most Credit Cards Accepted, *ATM available on site)
All spectators HAVE TO Register!They Can Purchase:
- Food and Beverages
- CMC Merchandise
- Merchandise from all our Vendors
- Thin Running/Sports Gloves (Gloves Highly Recommended for Course)
- Comfortable Athletic/Trail Running Shoes
- Form Fitting/ Breathable Top/ Shorts
- Leg/Knee/Elbow Protection
- Compression gear or sports tape
Additional Competitor Photos Available at Nuvision Action – CMC NYC Metro Urban Assault Page.